Admission requirements for individual courses and the certificate program are the same as those required for admission to master’s programs at UBC as outlined by the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
Do I have everything I need to apply for admission to the program?
- Do I have the equivalent of a four-year UBC bachelor’s degree?
- Do I meet UBC Graduate Studies’ English proficiency requirements?
- Do I have access to a computer and appropriate internet connection?
- Do I have an email address so that I can be notified of my acceptance?
- Do I have all the necessary documents ready: application form, transcripts, resume, and cover letter with statement of intent?